Friday, August 28, 2009

Six Months



Ryker hit the six month mark the same day as my mom's birthday. I feel like with Coop I couldn't wait until he reached the next stage but with Ryker I feel like all of a sudden he is so big!! He is still such an awesome little guy. He is more sensitive then Coop and still lets me cuddle him. He LOVES his food and will hardly spit any out. It's been so nice for me to actually enjoy feeding a baby. He is sitting up for the most part but we still have to watch him because he likes to fall over. It makes me sad that time is flying by this fast, but I love seeing the little boy he is turning into. We love you Ryker!!

Stats:

Length : 27.25" 75%
Weight: 18 lb 14 oz 75%
Head: 45 cm 75%

6 comments:

Katy said...

Hey Smash! What adorable little boys you have! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer. Will you send me your email??? I'm trying to put together a cheer reunion of sorts and want to do it through email. Thanks!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Aaawww! He is stinkin adorable! You have the cutest family! I bet the next 6 months will be even better!

The Bucks said...

He's a really well-rounded boy, stickin' in the 75%.

Court and Brade said...

what a CUTE little guy you have... he has such a sweet smile too! Time does go so fast huh... but I agree... It is SO awesome to watch and see what and who our little people are turning in to :) Hope you are doing great! If you have have a few min when your up here, give me a call and we could do lunch with all of our little boys :).. or by ourselves!!.. now that would be a treat!

Stacy said...

I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Look at your cute baby! Sitting up!

Trent and Tiff said...

He is so cute!! We really need to get together more - our boys need to be friends!