Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween

Our family had such a fun weekend. Friday night we dressed up and went to our ward party. We have a really young ward, so it was just crazy the whole night with little kids running around. It makes it fun. Saturday night was another party. Our friends Melissa and Tom decided to have a Halloween party this year and they went all out. Their house looked amazing in all the Halloween decorations. She spares no expense and gave out door prizes where I won a cute Cookie Lee necklace and earrings. We had so much fun at their house with all our friends! Thanks for hosting another fun party Melissa!

Our dressed-up family!



Calder Family



Soren in his cow costume

10 comments:

Calder Family said...

Ash! Those are awesome pics! Thanks for posting them so I could see them. Soren looks so funny! cute blog!

Julie M. said...

Ashley! Doubtful you remember me from EFY, but hey! I was blog hopping (sorry!) and thought I'd say hey! What a gorgeous family!!
Julie Nielsen Matthews

Katie Jane said...

Your little skunk is adorable! I am excited to check out your blog!

Dani said...

I cannot believe how big your "baby" is. He's a little man now!! CUTE!

Georgana Hall said...

hey baby! you've been tagged on my blog georganahall.typepad.com

The Bucks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bucks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bucks said...

Ashley, this is Megan Ashcroft Buck. I found your blog through Georgana. Your family is so cute! I would love for you to view our blog, but it's blocked. Just send me your email address to bucknmegan@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Thanks!

The Bucks said...

It's me again. I don't know how to get in touch with Britany. Could you also email me her email address too? Thanks!

The Karrens said...

Ashley... of course I remember you! I took a peek around your blog and your little Coop is a doll! So fun that you are a mom now, and we just love the name Cooper so much, too! Thanks for saying hi!
Robin