Thursday, December 20, 2007

Latest Tricks...

So, Coop has decided lately that his toys are no longer fun. He thinks that mom's "toys" are way more fun now. It is so hard to keep your house clean when a little one is running around like this opening everything. I guess it doesn't matter really, and I'm trying to just enjoy every minute of him at this age.




Does anyone also agree that bundling up a little one is a pain? I love winter and being warm and cozy, but it's hard to get them in their coat staying warm. I thought this was a cute picture though.



Last, but not least....I turn twenty five today. I can't hardly believe it! A quarter of a century. It seem strange that ten years ago I was in ninth grade. I wasn't driving yet..I was still working on the farm..and living in Lewiston. All of this seems so crazy. I am so grateful where my life is now. I have a wonderful family, extended family, friends, home, and so many blessings I can't even count. Thanks to everyone for being a part of it!

Coop and I delivering Christmas gifts to neighbors:

8 comments:

The Hoths said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope that you have a GREAT day!

The Bucks said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the quarter of a century club, it sucks!

Mick and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday! After all our struggles, I hope the Cheesecake Factory was worth it!! I hope I will see you before Christmas but if our sunday hangout doesn't work out, have a Merry Christmas! I love Cooper in his outside gear. That little boy is great!

Katie Jane said...

Doesn't it feel like you are 21 forever? I swear just yesterday we were all hanging out at the treehouse. Your little man is seriously a doll! Happy Birthday!

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Happy Birthday Ash! Man we had good times in Lewiston before we got so old. :)

Calder Family said...

I love that Cooper kid! ANd you too! Neighbor gifts! I am such a slacker, I guess I will work on that tommorrow. Wish you would have been at the Aggie game, I missed you, and it was a good game too!

Heather said...

Could Coop be any cuter? Nope. Sorry other babies of the world, he is the cutest.

JAM said...

I would love to cut your hair! Just let me know when. I charge $30. I guess I should let you know before you commit. Happy Holidays and Happy Birthday!