Saturday, March 14, 2009

Newborn Pics

Last week I went over to my neighbor Jeni's house to have her take pics of Ryker. He was such a stinker the whole time!!! He just wanted to be swaddled and he didn't want to be naked. We would get him to sleep and then set him down to take his pic and he would wake up and cry. I'm lucky Jeni is so talented though, because she did get some great shots. Here are two that she posted on her blog...




I can't believe how much these newborns change in just a matter of days. He is such a cutie and I love both my boys so much!

9 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

beautiful! he looks so much like his brother.

Jen said...

Oooh! I love those pictures! He is a cute little guy.

Atkinsons said...

adorable!

Baumgartners said...

Soooooo cute! I think Jeni does an awesome job! I'm so sad I don't have her nearby any more for all my photo needs!
I hope everything is going well in your family with your new little one. Good luck!

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow, I LOVE them! You little man is so handsome. He is just one good lookin baby. How does Cooper like him?

Brandon and Lesli said...

Those are so sweet! He is adorable, and your neighbor did an awesome job!

Emily said...

I love the pictures!! Ryker is sooooo dang cute! How are you all doing and how is Coop adjusting to it all? Hope all is well.

Horrocks Fam said...

Super cute pictures! How is life with two kids? I'm sure you are super busy! Hopefully we will get to see you soon. Susan is planning a big Easter get together in Vernal. You will be getting an invitation soon (if you don't already have one). I don't know if you will be able to come, but I hope so!

Mick and Tiff said...

These pics are so great, Ashley. I need to see that little Ryker agan.

Our trip was great. I can't wait to tell you about it. It was totally different then with you guys but still alot of fun. I will call you (or we should get together) when this cold I have is gone. It has been kicking my butt!