Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

What an eventful week we had! Fun times mixed with not so fun times.

Fun Time:

Tuesday we headed over to the Allred's house for an Easter egg hunt. We had a great time and the food everyone brought was awesome! Thanks Melissa!!




Not so fun time:

Brad had surgery Friday. Everything went well and he is now home and recovering. He says that he didn't think it would hurt this bad so hopefully this passes soon! My parents took Coop until today which was nice. I guess we'll see how things go now that I have all three to take care of.



This is Brad's job now that he's on crutches. Holding Ryker!!



Easter was a fun time! We had a great Easter dinner and the Easter bunny definately found our house. The kids looked so cute in their Easter clothes. I even made it to church with Ryker this week. Coop went to church with my parents. After a great meal we headed to the elementary school to roll eggs down the hill. This is a tradition with the Rich family and Brad made sure we continued it this year. Coop loved throwing the eggs and Brad even made it up the hill crutches and all!









2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Fun Easter! Not so fun injury-you poor thing, okay I feel a little bad for Brad too! Here is to a fast recovery! We have the tradition of rolling eggs down the hill too. One of my favorite things about Easter.

Mick and Tiff said...

What a fun Easter. I can't believe Brad was out climbing hills. What is that face Cooper is pulling? Addy is going through a thing of not smiling for the camera and I was curious if Cooper was doing the same thing. Whatever it is, he is still dang cute and funny!

If Brad is up to it, let's try to get together on Sat. Does that work?