Friday, August 14, 2009

Alpine City

My cute friend Melissa told me about this cool water park in Alpine in front of the city offices (I think). Anyway it has a little river with rocks in it. The rocks have fountains in them that shoot up. They also have one of those splash fountains. I'm not sure what they're called. It's like the one at the Gateway. We decided to meet up last week and play since it was HOT. It's so fun to hang out with Melissa and her kids. One, because she is AWESOME and two, because both of our kids are so close in age. Coop and Kolman are one week apart and Ryker and Kate are one day apart. The water was just right and I seriously wanted to get in and just lay down with the kids. Maybe next time :)

Ryker & Kate



Coop & Kolman



Melissa & Kate



Kolman loved getting his hair wet, so Coop decided to try it out..he wasn't as much of a fan


No comments: