Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy 3 Birthday Ryker!!

Ryker's birthday was February 23. He was so excited to get to open presents himself. We woke both the boys up early so that we could hurry and have a fun birthday breakfast before Coop was off to preschool. Ryker loved the presents and was so excited to see his Batman cake I told him I would make. It turned out alright. I tried some homemade fondant this time and I learned a lot so hopefully next time it will turn out a bit better. This time it didn't matter because Ryker loved it anyway!!
That evening we met up with our friends the Bowen's and headed to Chuck E Cheese. Pretty exciting. :) They loved playing the games by themselves. Afterwards, we came back to our house for cake and ice cream.
I can't believe my little Ryker man is three. I still remember so well driving to the hospital on the day I was going to be induced with him. He has been such a fun little boy to have. Such an easy going baby and a funny little toddler. He is always willing to offer up a smile and get a laugh. Even when he isn't trying, he can get people laughing. There is just something special about this little guy!! We love you Ryker!







No comments: