Sunday, August 17, 2014

Halloween Party

We all get so excited for the Halloween party that Carol throws every year. Fall is my favorite time of year and it seems like everything is always so much more fun! Carol had already decorated the garage by the time everyone got there and it looked so festive! This year Sawyer was a golfer, Ryker was Patriotic Iron Man and Coop was Harry Potter. The kids loved playing games and the little costume parade. A favorite of the night was watching some of the older boys tasting the jelly beans. Carol had gotten some of the Harry Potter ones that were gross and they had to taste them and guess which ones they were. It was pretty funny watching some of the reactions. I wasn't feeling that great and had started getting vertigo. Everyone knew I wasn't feeling well and it came out that I was six weeks pregnant! This is the first time I haven't been able to hide it for three months. Brad and I didn't dress up, but every year I am sad we didn't. Hopefully next year we can figure out something fun!

No comments: