Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Beat Lake


The first part of February we packed the kids up and headed to the cabin. It was supposed to snow, but we had no idea how much snow would be up there!! Sometimes when you go up in the winter, there isn't a lot of snow to go snowmobiling or sledding, but we had a great time doing both! We couldn't even get into the driveway of the cabin because it had snowed so much. My parents came up and joined us. Poor Coop got a bit of a fat lip when Brad hit a bump a little too hard. He didn't really know if he wanted to get back on the snowmobile after that, but we finally convinced him. When all the fun was finished and we were heading home, the guys were driving the snowmobiles back and I was in our Yukon. Well, I started sliding down a hill and ran into a snowbank. Brad and my dad turned around to come help me. Well, we got out of the bank just fine but I guess my dad had a bit of an accident with his snowmobile after that and they ended up paying some money. No fun! I didn't really get to snowmobile too much this trip because I was six months pregnant, but I did make it down the hill a few times on the sled. Just couldn't climb back up! :)

No comments: