Friday, July 31, 2015

Love Hate

So our family definitely had a love/hate relationship with Brad's motorcycle. Brad loved it and I hated it. Only because I would get nervous when he drove it around for work on the freeway. There were times I remember prayer when I would hear Brad leave every morning that he would get back home safely. We were lucky because he really did get in a few wrecks, none too serious. I used to really enjoy riding it around Logan, but once we had kids and lived in a busy area I never seemed to have the chance to ride. Also, I feel like I'm getting more nervous in my old age. Brad finally decided he didn't really enjoy riding his bike around for work either, so he made the decision to sell it. The kids were pretty upset and I think Brad was to when it came down to it. Maybe he will get another one in the future.

No comments: