Sunday, August 2, 2015

Surprise!

I was sitting in my office one day and I looked outside and saw Lindsey Cook & Harrison walking with bags down the sidewalk across from my house. They don't live too close so I was wondering what the heck they were doing. The crossed the street and walked into my neighbors house. Weird. Then I got a text from said neighbor to come help her pick out tile. Okay...they must be helping her pick out tile. I walked outside just as Jill, my neighbor across the street was walking outside with a bag. I asked if our neighbors were able to adopt a baby and if that was where she was headed. She said she didn't know and just kept following me. I also saw a car that looked exactly like my moms down the road but thought it was a neighbor. I seriously had NO IDEA and didn't put anything together until I walked in Natalie's house and everyone was in there. It was a surprise baby shower!!! So much fun!! Everything looked so cute and the food they had was so yummy. I have such a great group of friends in my neighborhood. It was so much fun to be surprised!! I got pretty spoiled too! Later that night when I got home the boys had so much fun checking out all the fun things we got for baby girl. They are so excited to have a sister!

No comments: