Thursday, June 19, 2008

Staying Cool

With it being in the nineties these past few days, we've definitely wanted to cool off.

Popsicles are a MUST!



Saturday we went out boating on Utah lake with Tom and Melissa. We had such a great time and I was actually brave enough to get in the cold water because I wanted to wake board.



Kolman wasn't loving the cold water.



At least one of us looks cute!



Kolman with his helmet



Today, we headed over to Tom and Melissa's house to go swimming in their pool. We had such a fun time with Melissa and Kolman. Coop and Kolman play together pretty well and Coop loved the pool.



Jump!!



Two Buds




Cute Melissa & Kolman



Kolman hiding because he doesn't want to get in....just kidding. He just wanted the ball under the chair. He didn't quite trust us with him in the water. I think he saw me dunking Coop and he got a little nervous.



Time for a nap!!



Nemo Bums!!

4 comments:

Melissa Nelson said...

You guys are such a cute family! The lake looks fun and the pool looks awesome! That house looks really nice! I love the picture of the popcicles...I copied it, thanks! I'm glad that summer is here, but I got fried yesterday playing outside. Hopefully you put more sunblock on than I did.

Shane Calder said...

Wish I was there so Soren could play! Miss ya! Brit

Mick and Tiff said...

Those are cute bums!! How fun. And I must say how brave you are to get in the water. I am not so brave.

Katie Jane said...

Nemo bums....how cute is that! I wish I lived by you so I could swim every day! The heat is killing me!