Friday, August 15, 2008

Last Week

Last week I headed up to Logan for a few days so that I could help my mom with some canning. It is so nice to head up to Logan because I get to become a kid again and my mom just takes over with Coop. She even tells Coop to call her mama sometimes...accidentally. I laugh because I'm sure that's how she feels!!

We headed to the County Fair on Thursday morning. Coop was actually going to show a cow with the help of Uncle Stephen, but we didn't make it in time. Next year!! He just loved all the animals. It was so funny because he would stick his fingers up the animals noses whenever he got close enough. GROSS!! but funny.




He also loved the tractor display they had there.




That night we found him this "hat" which was a cardboard cylinder. He actually left it on quite a while which is a rarity for him. Here he is preparing his masterpiece.



Last but not lease, Friday was bean day. My mom and I were outside picking them when we looked over at Coop and discovered he had a tail. We were laughing so hard. He kept running all around and it looked like it was wagging!




Coop with Grandpa



Thanks for the nice break mom!! See you in a few weeks.

4 comments:

Kami said...

Those are some cute pictures. I like the tail.

Anonymous said...

OH!!! You guys need to call us when you are up here again! I would love to see you. Please do! I don't remember the last time we hung out?!?! Please call!

The Bucks said...

I can't believe that you consider canning a break. Maybe you should come to Idaho and have a break canning my garden for me.

DJ and Kristin said...

we are so blessed to have such great parents! I am so sad I missed the good old fair. I love to go to Logan to get a break also, it is a need, that is forsure!