Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Walk 2008

I was so excited to take Coop to the Pumpkin Walk this year in North Logan! I was up in Lewiston all last week and this was one of the reasons why. I loved going with my family growing up and now I can continue on the tradition. The theme this year was "Heroes", and it was awesome! It seems to be getting so busy as the years go by. We were lucky enough to have my parents with us and we all enjoyed it!

Coop actually looking at the camera!! This was in front of the batman exhibit.



My cute parents and Coop.



They had these wooden figures with the faces cut out. At first Coop didn't know what to think, but when he figured them out, we couldn't get him to leave the Yoda. He just sat there looking around at people. Everyone was laughing. He is such a cutie!!




The best family picture we got all night...Coop seriously has a phobia of looking at a camera. I swear! I'm pretty sure I was talking to him through my teeth telling him to look at grandma. Hence the weird look on my face. Oh well!



First bus ride for the family! They were shuttling people in this year. Crazy!!



My favorite exhibit. Some people are so talented!



This was my next favorite exhibit. If you look close, there was actually water pouring out of a pumpkin into a little pond. There was a father and son fishing in the pond. So cute!

6 comments:

Katie Jane said...

How fun!! And I must say that you look so fantastic!! I am getting the fat face...you look wonderful!

Michelle H. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish that we could have been there to join you but we are coming out soon!

Melissa Nelson said...

Wow...that is amazing. That looks like so much fun. I love the cut-outs! What a fun tradition to have. Brad looks like he's loving every second!

Baumgartners said...

I love the pumpkin walk! It is actually really close to my parents house where I grew up. I can't believe they are shuttling people in there now! I don't think we are going to make it there this year, so it's fun to see some pictures.

Baumgartners said...

I love the pumpkin walk! It is actually really close to my parents house where I grew up. I can't believe they are shuttling people in there now! I don't think we are going to make it there this year, so it's fun to see some pictures.

Baumgartners said...

I love the pumpkin walk! It is actually really close to my parents house where I grew up. I can't believe they are shuttling people in there now! I don't think we are going to make it there this year, so it's fun to see some pictures.