Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two Random Pics

I haven't posted in a bit, but I really don't have a lot going on right now. Here are some funny pics we took this past week.

We pulled out all the Halloween/Fall decorations and found Coop's Halloween costume from last year. It still fit him and he liked having it on for a little while...he decided to watch some Sesame Street in it. I haven't found him a cute costume yet for this year so he might end up wearing this again....any suggestions on where to find a cute costume??




This next picture is outside in our yard. He loves picking flowers and smelling them. The cutest thing is that after he smells them he finds me so that he can give them to me. I love my little boy!!

4 comments:

Melissa Nelson said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe his costume still fits him. I don't remember it being huge on him last year! It's such a cute costume....and you just saved 30 bucks! I bet Brad's excited about that! I think we're going to reuse Bridger's costume since he was drowning in it last year.

Baumgartners said...

Ty was the same monkey 2 years in a row and he loved it. I say stick with it and save some $$! He would have worn it again this year if it still fit!

Calder Family said...

I love Coop as a little skunk! He was adorable last year and he will be this year too! I think the ones on babystyle.com are really cute. I almost ordered one, but I couldn't dish out the $ for it.

DJ and Kristin said...

I got a really cute one at childrens's place. I am not sure what the little boys costumes look like but I got a really cute one for Brynley there. Good luck with that!!