Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Part Two

We were so excited for Christmas with Cooper. It's so much more fun with kids. We got up about 8:00 because Stephen (my brother) wanted to start opening presents. We decided to wait a little bit and just let Coop get up by himself. We waited....and waited....and waited. We finally woke him up about 9:45 because we were heading over to Kent and Robyns in 15 min.



Testing out one of his new presents



We headed over to the cousins to have a wonderful breakfast made by my Aunt Sharee. She has done this the past few years and we look forward to it every year. It is so yummy!!

Coop & Carson



Paul & Ashley's cute white lab. Coop loved it until it nipped at him a little bit. Then he wasn't too sure. It made me want a puppy. She was so cute!




The whole clan



I love this pic of my dad and Coop. They were catching snowflakes after breakfast.




We opened presents after breakfast. Coop loved opening them at first and then he got bored. He wanted to just continue on playing with his toys.



Of course one of his favorite toys was a dollar bubble blower my brother gave him. Next year I'll just have to hit up the dollar store!!



We finished off the great day with a wonderful Christmas dinner. I hope your Christmas was just as great as ours!!

1 comment:

Mick and Tiff said...

you don't need to buy a puppy, just take Buster for free!!! ha ha...
Now that the holidays are over we are getting together. If you can't make it to Vegas, then we are having a Girl's night next week. (does that work?) :)