Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Years!!

For this New Years we decided to head up to the Rich cabin in Bear Lake. We headed out Wednesday and took a stop off in Logan for the Aggie game. After an exciting game that went into overtime we headed up to Bear Lake. We made it up there with fifteen minutes to spare before the New Year. Brad and I toasted in the New Year with ourselves. My parents and Stephen didn't quite make it in time, but we celebrated for a bit before hitting the sack.

We had such a great time snowmobiling, sledding and playing games. We also celebrated Michelle's 25th birthday. Love you Michelle!! Thanks to the Rich family for letting us stay in their cabin!!








6 comments:

Jen said...

You're looking so good! I guess I didn't realize that you and Michelle are barely a year apart in age. I always wanted a sister closer to me, but I'm sure there were times you wished you didn't, huh?

Jon and Melissa said...

What a fun New Years. You guys have just been play, play, playing. Good for you-Cooper is one handsome man.

cLaRk FaMiLy said...

You look so good! That looks like so much fun, there is nothing like getting away and just getting to hang out with all the family. XOXO Natalie

Calder Family said...

Looks like fun! You're right! I wish I had a snow suit for Soren just like coops! I love it!

Michelle H. said...

Thanks for taking us. It was really fun to be up there with everyone. I am excited to see you again.

Melissa Nelson said...

Cooper is so lucky to have parents that actually get out of the house! You always take great pictures. I love the ones of Coop in his awesome snowsuit! He is such a cute kid! I never see you anymore. We need to schedule a time each day to go to our front windows and wave to eachother!