Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I know I have a whole month to cover but before I get to that I had to post this. Tonight for FHE we were talking about New Years resolutions and goals. Brad and I explained to Cooper, as best we could, what resolutions and goals were. I asked Coop for a family goal for next year. He said, "Love each other more." Great...we are off to a good start. After that he was on a roll:

1. Don't touch the lights because you will get burned.
2. Don't throw your jacket in the snow because it will get wet.
3. Don't touch ladybugs.
4. Don't touch worms.
5. Don't touch Christmas trees because they will fall over.
6. Fly in a rocket ship for our family vacation.
7. Fly in a spaceship to get some metroshkas.

Well, one out eight isn't half bad! haha The wisdom of a three year old. Coop was so serious the whole time and Brad and I had to hide the laughter!

4 comments:

The Bucks said...

Can I put in my order for some metroshkas? I don't have nearly as many as I want.

Shea said...

I love the one about flying in a rocket ship for a family vacation--what a great idea! Hope you guys have a great New Years!!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Ha! Cooper is so hilarious! What the heck is a metroshkas? This list just made me rethink my New Years resolutions!

Mick and Tiff said...

What is with Cooper and metroshkas? Isn't that was he wanted for Christmas as well... What a cute kid! I agree that traveling in a rocket ship would be so much faster and easier to vacation! (haha) See you Thursday.