Monday, November 30, 2009

Cooper turns Three!

Coop had his birthday while we were in Bear Lake. He was so excited to have his birthday. He keeps telling people he's turning two though. We'll have to work on that.
He opened Grandpa and Grandma Richs present in the morning. He was so excited to have some more tools!


We waited until that night to open presents and have cake and ice cream. He decided he wanted a Big Blue cake. Well, I decided to try working with gum paste and make a Big Blue for the cake. I think it turned out pretty good for my first time. Brad came in when I was done and told me something was wrong with the cake so I had to go back and change it. Can you see what I did wrong?? I guess Brad is picky when it comes to the Aggies.


Cooper got a race track, some clothes and a tool bench. The tool bench is so neat. Brad spent some time re-doing it. It was one he had with his brother when they were little. It was definitely the favorite present. It even had real tools. Coop is obsessed with Brad's tools so it is perfect!



Saturday after getting our Christmas tree my parents, and Michelle and Carson came and joined us for a night at the cabin. They brought their present for Coop up. He opened it and was so excited for his new scooter. He rode it in the cabin and even gave Carson a ride. He loves it!!


Coop is definitely becoming more independent and lets us know. He is full of energy and loves playing with his friends. We love our Coop!

5 comments:

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

Wow I can't believe it. He's so cute!

Rebecca said...

What a cute kid!! Happy Birthday!!

Mick and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! Looks like he got some great stuff. I want to see him ride that motorcycle. Oh, and that cake is super cute. good job!

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Shea said...

happy birthday, cooper! good job on the cake.

Jennie Kunz said...

That cake is darling! I love it! Your Christmas card is darling, by the way. Your boys are getting so big!