Sunday, January 24, 2010

11 Months!


Ryker is now 11 months. I can't believe I have to start thinking about this little guys one-year birthday next month. Ryker is chubby as ever and really would like to eat all the time. For some reason the last couple of months he has turned into a terror! A terror on the ears! He is still my cute cuddly little boy but don't let the smile fool you. Unless he is picked up by either Brad or I or eating he is whining. AAAGGGHHHH. He's lucky we love him so much! I keep praying this is a phase and will stop as soon as he's walking. Cooper is always saying how Ryker is on the naughty list..haha.

Some of the things Ryker is loving now are holding spoons when eating, table food, bathtime with Cooper, attention, more attention, all my attention, climbing up and down the stairs (with supervision) :), toys, getting into Coops toys, toothbrushes, jumping on the couch and taking off his socks. He also got his third tooth yesterday which may be what is contributing to his attitude. All in all, he is our adorable little guy that we couldn't imagine life without!

5 comments:

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

Time goes so fast once you have kids. The first birthday is so hard good luck.

Jen said...

I love that stage... even if they are a terror. My Andrew was the same way for a while. He even screamed if I left the room but my husband was still there.

Jennie Kunz said...

Oh my gosh, he's darling! I still can't believe that I've never seen him in person.

Shea said...

he's so cute! I'm hoping Livvy's whining is just a phase too (and will go away soon!)

Calder Family said...

I can't believe he is almost a year old Ash! Time flies! Love his kissable cheeks!