Sunday, January 24, 2010

Us Lately...

I haven't posted for awhile because it seems like Januarys are always so slow and we don't really do much. I got looking at my pictures and realized we'd done a few random things. Here goes..

Michelle and mom came down to go to IKEA shopping for her birthday. It was so fun to spend time with them! Happy 26 Birthday Michelle!




Playing with our hammock we bought on our honeymoon. We have no trees so we have yet to really use it...




My family came down again to stay a couple weekends ago. My brother in law Eddie was there. This is what my house looked like when I got back from a baptism. Let's just say I'm good at buying picture frames but not too good at filling them. There were about four other frames that had beautiful pictures in them like this.



How Coop likes to spend his time





Not a ton going on, but it helps us pass those LONG January days.

No comments: