Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hospital Stay

I love staying at the hospital as long as possible. Yeah, the bed isn't the most comfortable and the food isn't the greatest, but I get to lay there and have people do everything for me. Who wouldn't love it??
We had visitors while we were there which I love! It was fun to visit and show off Sawyer. :)
My parents came and brought the kids down Wednesday afternoon. The boys loved seeing Sawyer. Ryker couldn't wait to hold him. Coop decided to pass. They brought Sawyer the cutest little dog. Sawyer gave Coop some Lego's and Ryker a truck. Of course the boys loved that!!




Just after my parents left Bill and Carol came down. Sawyer is the twenty-seventh grandchild. We were so glad that they came down and got some great pictures with them. Todd, Karrie and Reagan came while they were here also. It was so fun to visit!




Thursday night my girls came to visit. They brought some of the cutest gifts and one awesome Dr. Pepper cake. It was so fun to see them and visit. I miss living right by these gals!!


We headed home Friday morning. I was finally ready to come home. This recovery has been by far the easiest.



No comments: