Sunday, October 9, 2011

So Far So Good

Brad went up to Logan Friday night to stay with the boys and my mom came down to stay with me. I've been feeling so good that yesterday we went to Walmart, Target and Taipan. Michelle came and met up with us. Sawyer did great and slept the whole time in his carseat.
Nights have been okay. He likes to wake up about every two and a half hours. It's a little rough, but it could be worse!!
The boys have loved holding him today. Coop keeps saying how cute he is. He was holding him and saying he was never going to stop holding him. Such good helpers!





3 comments:

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

congrats! You have such beautiful boys

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow! As soon as I saw him I knew he belonged to you. He is so handsome and I can see so much of your boys in him. Congratulations! I like staying in the hospital as long as possible after the baby too-and if you are at McKay-Dee, the food actually is pretty good:)

Dan and Marsha said...

Your kids are so adorable and that has got to be one of the cutest infants i have ever seen, really you guys need to have like 10 kids because you don't make ugly ones!!