Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nana & Papas


I love going out to Lewiston in the early summer and spending time with family. My boys love it too. We love to spend time with family just relaxing and worrying about nothing.
My cute niece Sophie...
As you can see she didn't get her good looks from her mom....(HAHA! Just kidding Michelle...love ya!)
We were so relaxed we decided to take a little nap...don't we look so realistic?
We had a family reunion coming up in Bear Lake that weekend so we decided to drive over to check out the place and had a yummy dinner at LaBeaus. I ordered one shake and three waters and they gave me three shakes and one water so we were shaked out by the end of the night. The boys loved chasing the seagulls and feeding them the extra fries. My favorite part was the fried pickles. Love them!

No comments: