Monday, April 21, 2008

Showers and Coop's Latest

The last couple of weeks were so fun for us. We got a visit from my cute little sister Michelle. Her little boy is coming in June, so she had some baby showers to go to while she was out here. My mom and I made her the cutest quilt. I almost wanted to keep it for myself. We had so much fun. I just wished she lived closer so we could hang out like that all the time.




Riding on the tractor with my cousin Daniel


Also, Coop has started this climbing phase. I hope it's a phase because it makes me so nervous. While we were in Lewiston at my parents, he climbed onto their kitchen chairs and onto the table...Well, I thought we were safe at our house because we have the counter height table and chairs. NOPE. He figured those out also. He climbs up the chairs and onto the table or counter. Needless to say I am just waiting for him to fall off and break an arm or something. He does run into a problem every now and then though. If the chairs are underneath the table or counter he can't get up....Brad got these pics on Sunday. He was a little stuck :)



10 comments:

carlyl said...

Isn't it amazing that they don't break a bone everyday? That is so funny that he figured out how to do that. Crazy kid. Him and Gabe would be a scary duo!

Unknown said...

I just think Cooper is about the cutest little guy! I love that Carter decided they are on a "nick name basis" now and calls him "poop" instead of "pooper"...
Thanks for coming over to visit today. I love it! Its fun to break up the day with some nice adult conversation and let the kids have some fun. Sorry Carter was such a stinker! Come over anytime!

The Bucks said...

Those are the colors I need to make Xander's new quilt. Where did you get your fabric? Please don't tell me Theurer's!

Mick and Tiff said...

Is that the quilt from Springville? It is so cute!!! And Cooper on that chair is hillarious. Oh, funny boy. AND HAWAII IS ALMOST HERE!!!! I need it majorly because Addy has been such a stink. I think I am going to lose my mind!

Jon and Melissa said...

Ashley-your little boy is so handsome! It is a little crazy how blonde his hair is, are you sure he is yours??? He looks like he is so boy-it is crazy what little boys do versus little girls, they are just made different inside and out!

Laura said...

I love that quilt, Way to go. Coop is so cute. I love the things kids do all on their own. He seems so adventurous. You guys all look alike. So beautiful :)

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi Ash - can I just say again how much i like your hair! It's so cute - I think we should meet in Salt lake sometime for lunch. When are you going on your trip?

kristen said...

Ashley! It's Kristen Atkinson. Your son is so adorable! It's been so long since I've talked to you. I can't believe I still have your movie "A Little Princess". It's moved with us several times, but I've never forgotten it's yours. Sorry! So embarassing! If you want to give me your adress I will PROMISE to mail it to you :) Looks like you're doing well. Congrats on finishing RN school! That is one thing I hope to accomplish sometime down the road. Take care!

Natelli Johnston said...

Hey girl! We do live in Lehi, so you are not very far away. I look at your blog too. cute family! My husband says I am addicted to blogging. I am.

Katy said...

Hey Smash,
I love your dining table...so nice. Yes..."Stargirl" is a great read. It's really short, but sooo fun! If you like fantasy books at all, one of my favorite authors is Juliet Marillier (Spelling?). Everything I've read of hers so far is amazing. I'm sure you've already read the "Twilight" series, otherwise I'd highly recommend those also. Hope that helps!
Katy