Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MIA

Yeah! It's finally here. Brad and I are heading off to Kauai tomorrow with our friends, the Simmons. I'm so ready for a break, and while I'm nervous to leave Coop, I'm excited. Sometimes moms just need a break :).I know he will have a great time with both grandmas and aunt Diane. (THANKS GUYS!!) So I will be missing in the blog world. Not that I've been that great about posting lately anyway. Oh and also, I am NOT a good packer. I always have two bags. Well, we just found out that Delta is starting to charge for the second bag. Yup twenty five bucks starting May 5 or 6 (can't remember). I'm in trouble. I guess I'll have to start learning to be a good packer from now on. Brad will be happy. Myself...not so much. You just always have to have that extra pair of shoes!

10 comments:

Shea said...

oh, i'm jealous. have so much fun. enjoy your alone time with brad--don't worry about cooper, he'll have tons of fun with the grandmas.

Laura said...

Have fun! I really need to go on a vacation like that. I am a huge packer too. I wish we were moving back for good but no. We are going to be living between SLC and Cache Valley during the summer and then back to school in the fall:(

The Bucks said...

How exciting! Be careful not to pack too much, because there is a probably a weight limit as well. Just a little heads up!

Unknown said...

I hope you have so much fun! You are gone so you probably wont even read this, but dont worry about Coop, he will have a good break too!
Remember that you will always come home with more than you left with too, stinks for packing!!!

Natelli Johnston said...

I am so jelous! it is supposed to snow here tomorrow. I have no idea how to spell jelous.

Melissa Nelson said...

I am SO jealous that you are somewhere warm right now...the weather here STINKS! Bridger still knocks on your door every day, even though I told him you are gone. Have lots of fun and do something you've never done before.

carlyl said...

Oh how jealous I am.... Can't wait to see the pics.

JAM said...

have fun in Kauai. It is beautiful, you will have a blast. Love the hair too!

Natelli Johnston said...

are you guys back yet, if not that is sooo not fair!

Chelsea said...

JEALOUS! Coop is so cute! Have a great time!