Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Living Planet Aquarium

So, yesterday we headed to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy with a bunch of friends. Nikki, Georgana, Brit, Tara and I brought all the kids for an afternoon of fun! I hadn't been there before, but it was a really neat place. I guess it's a preview for what they are planning on building. We headed to Training Table afterwards and ate some great cheese fries! We were a little nervous because we had seven kids with us and guess what...they are ALL BOYS. Les, we needed you and Clara! They actually did pretty well once we built a corral with chairs in the corner so they couldn't get out.




My little lobster


Shark Tank
Cooper, Hayden and Boston



Karsten


Coop bustin some serious moves!




Guess what! I totally CHOPPED my hair off. Well, I didn't, but Tiffany did (THANKS TIFF). It is seriously so short. Probably the shortest since maybe eighth grade...sad I know. I've never been one to care too much about my hair. I love the cut, and I think I'm going to really like it. It is a huge change for me. I'll post pics later.

6 comments:

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Hey I'm making my blog private but wanted to include you. Send me your email so I can invite you. beccaleigh34@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun. We still haven't been there yet but I hear good things about it. I'll have to go check it out one day! Hope you have fun in Logan with your sister. We'll miss you! Lets plan something fun when you get back!

The Bucks said...

How fun! I've never seen Tara and Nikki's kids, they are cute. You should talk them into starting blogs. I can't wait to see your hair!

Jen said...

I think that's so fun you and your high school friends still get together. I can't believe you've all got boys! Cute kids... I can't remember who belongs to who, though. Did you get a picture of all you girls? I like to see what everyone looks like.

I can't wait to see pics of the new cut!

Mick and Tiff said...

I'm really glad that you like your cut.

I really like that picture of Cooper dancing!!! What a cute kid! Have fun in Logan.

Emily said...

Looks like it was a good time and what a cute bunch of kids! Coop has got some sweet moves what a stud. Can't wait to see the new cut!