Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last Weekend

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. The Rich family always spends it together, so we headed up with everyone to Jackson Hole on Thursday. We stayed in Teton Village and had a great time seeing moose, elk and even a bear!! Friday we drove up to Old Faithful and got to spend some time up there. Overall, we had a great time, even with all the driving!

The bear was so close!! I don't really have a zoom lens yet, so I was close, and a little nervous.



Moose Falls



Yellowstone Park






Cousins Zach, Jaxon, and Bridger



Swimming with dad

6 comments:

Katy said...

Hey Ash,
I love your wedding pictures! So fun. Now I want to go to Jackson, too. Fun times. Anyway, I got the leash at Smith's marketplace. It was only $12. There may be more places online to get them, but I didn't really check. I have loved it. Sometimes, when she doesn't want to wear it, I let her pick something to carry in it an that way she'll put it on. Hope it works for ya.

Mindy said...

A bear! Wow, I'm jealous, I've always wanted to see a bear in Yellowstone. Glad you had a good trip, and happy anniversary as well!

Chelsea said...

I love Jackson and I'm so jealous of Hawaii....looks like you are having such a great time! Cooper is as cute as can be!

Mick and Tiff said...

I can't believe you were so close to that bear. I'm glad you had a good time. And I am glad Brad was able to spy on his favorite politician. :) (ha ha)

Katie Jane said...

Holy BEAR! That seems a little scary! What a fun trip. Your family is seriously cute!

Melissa Nelson said...

Jackson Hole looks like a lot of fun. That bear doesn't look very afraid of the 10 cars and countless people around it...SCARY! Did you get out of your car? You guys have had a fun summer already!