Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chocolate Milk.....Face

Okay, so Cooper has started to learn his colors. He knows blue, red, and some of the others. Well, lately he has been going around the house saying chocolate milk randomly. I have just come to realize that chocolate milk is his word for brown. He will go around saying it and pointing to brown things. Cute right?
Well tonight Brad, Coop, and I were at Target. We were done looking and were heading out when a black woman passed us. All of a sudden we hear CHOCOLATE MILK, CHOCOLATE MILK, CHOCOLATE MILK.....FACE! Yup. He kept repeating it over and over like he was astonished. Brad and I were dying laughing. Our kids are so innocent, and the things that they say at this young age are so hilarious! I'm just not looking forward to the awkward moments...I'm sure they are soon to come!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! That's awesome!!

Mick and Tiff said...

Oh wow! That is my favorite story I have ever heard! What a funny little guy that Cooper is!

Calder Family said...

That's hillarious!

Melissa Nelson said...

That is SO funny! You are definitely going to have awkward moments. I love the new family picture. That is the cutest golfer outfit! Jeff fixed the computer and I can download pictures now, so I've been blogging ALL day!!!

kathy said...

Kids are so great! When Jeremy (my oldest) was about 3, he encountered his first black person. It happened to be at a Christmas party at my husband's work, and just as they started to say the prayer on the food, Jeremy noticed Bernard and in the silence he said very loudly, "What's he got all over him?" I could have died, but Bernard was really good about it. After the prayer he came over and let Jeremy touch him and showed him that it wouldn't wipe off. Thank heavens for understanding people!

Atkinsons said...

Shawn and I thought this was just too funny! What a character your little guy is! If his happened to us I probably would have had one of my laughing attacks and peed my pants!

Unknown said...

that is so funny! Good way to put it though right? My kids aren't so discrete...

Toph and Brittany said...

That story is so funny! Toph and I laughed so heard when we read it! So I see that you are pregnant. Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.