Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Girls Trip to Park City

A couple weeks ago, I was lucky enough to go spend the weekend with some of the greatest gals! We had such a good time. Myself, Tara, Nikki, Georgana, Lesli, Britany and Heather met up for a weekend of shopping and catching up. We missed you Chelsey!! We all went to high school together and have tried to stay close even though we live in different places now.
The weekend was full of good food, great shopping and of course some laughs. We ate at Cheesecake Factory and Cafe Sabor and shopped at Fashion Place, the Outlets and of course TJ Maxx. I even had my first experience with foot zoning. Lesli is taking classes to learn how and she practiced on me. It was awesome and I'm planning on doing it again soon.
This was the second year we've done this and each year has been so much fun, but it goes by too fast.
It makes me sad that I don't get to see these girls more often, but I love that when we get back together we pick right up where we left off. Thanks to Brit for getting us a place to stay. Love you girls!! Can't wait until next year.



Aren't my friends so photogenic?? Me on the other hand...I think I was worried Brit wasn't going to make it in the picture because she was doing something. That's my excuse :)

4 comments:

The Bucks said...

How fun!! You guys are all very photogenic. You need to tell Tara, Nikki, and Heather to get blogs. I would love to know what they are up to.

Georgana Hall said...

dang, we're hot! I'm stealing this photo for my blog. thanks sista

Calder Family said...

What a bunch of hotties! Ash, I look like I didn't get any sleep, oh wait! We didn't get any sleep! We need to do that again soon!

DJ and Kristin said...

This looks like trouble!! You guys all look adorable. I wish all my good friends we not scattered around so we couold do something this fun..hint tell your sister to MOVE BACK!!