Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

Halloween was a blast this year. I swear we live in the best neighborhood for it. It does pay to live only six feet from your neighbor in some instances! I had no idea what I was missing growing up. In Lewiston we got a lot of candy, but we had to be driven from one house to the next. I guess it's just a different experience.
We started our day off with a Halloween party. My cute neighbor friends Mandy and Janette had planned it. They had lunch for us and we decorated cookies. We had a great time. Thanks guys!!
I have no idea where Coop got the idea that this is the face he has to pull for pics...it is a common thing now!



That night my parents came down. I was excited for them to experience with Coop. Brad had seriously been practicing with Coop how to Trick or Treat. He would have me stand behind the front door and he would go outside with Coop and have him knock on the door. I would open it, Coop would say 'Trick-or-Treat'...you get the picture. No joke. Brad really did practice with him for like three days. What a nerd!! Love you honey.
I guess the practice paid off because Coop was pretty much able to do everything himself. It was funny because he would just stand there after saying Trick-or-Treat. They would give him candy and he would just sit and look at them. They would then give him another piece and he would say,"Thank you, your welcome." For some reason they go together! At one house he even invited himself in to pet the cat. He walked right in, pet the cat, and walked out saying, "Bye kitty!" We had a great night despite the rain showers!!




4 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

oh my goodness, that is the cutest costume ever! my boys loooove Geo Trax!

Jen said...

He has the cutest CHEESER smile!

Katie Jane said...

I love your little golfer..and his faces!

Julie said...

Oh my!!! That is the cutest costume I have seen and Coop definitely is cute also. I wish I would have seen him in person. Sounds like he had a great night.