Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Help Me!!

Fourth of July post soon to come, but here is what we are dealing with right now....



We have been invaded by grasshoppers!!! They are EVERYWHERE. I think we have it worse then a lot of the neighbors because we are right up against a field without a fence. I was mowing the lawn on Monday and was seriously getting pelted in the face, legs and arms with frantic grasshoppers trying to get out of the way. It's CRAZY!

These pictures don't do it justice but everytime you walk on the grass they are flying all over which is the reason why Coop is covering his face, he's been hit one too many times by a kamakaze grasshopper. You can see a few little blurry ones flying around in the pic below.








I'll try and post a video of Coop walking through them soon. It's hilarious!! Help us!!!

3 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

I am itching just looking at these pictures...

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Yucky....didn't you think you got away from that when you moved away from the country in Lewiston to the BiG CiTY of Saratoga Springs? Good luck with that and finding your phone.

The Bucks said...

I saw those crazy grasshoppers on the news and I can't believe how many there are. I don't mind grasshoppers, but grasshoppers pelting me in the face would be another story.