Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Few Pounds

So, on Ryker's birthday I left the kids upstairs while I ran downstairs to do some laundry. I was down maybe five minutes when I came back upstairs. I hear Ryker whining a little bit and Cooper talking. I hear them in my room and head in. This is what I found:



Ryker had gained a few pounds. While I was downstairs Cooper decided to get into all my nail polish and pedicure stuff. For some reason he thought it would be hilarious to stuff everything down Ryker's onesie. We are talking nail polish, fingernail files, foot scrubbers, fingernail clippers, powder..etc. Everything. I was laughing so hard! He didn't even seem to mind too much. Once he started crawling and the nail polish bottles started clanging around I figured I better get them out of there. I count myself pretty lucky that none of the bottles broke and that Cooper didn't think to open any!!

8 comments:

The Bucks said...

Cooper was right, that is pretty funny!

Jen said...

How cute! I love it when siblings start playing together.

Heather said...

Cooper is awesome! I like all the things he says and the adventures he gets into... So funny!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Oh my heck! That picture of Ryker is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I laughed so hard when I saw it! I love your kids!

Stacy said...

Gavin used to cary aroud his Hotwheels cars this very way. It's an ingenious idea I say.

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Ha, Ha, I love it!

Shea said...

hilarious! ryker looks like he has a beer belly.

Melissa Nelson said...

SO funny! I need to check your blog more often. Your kids are hillarious!!!