Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Kids

So, Cooper just seems like such a little man lately. He always comes up with the funniest things to say. Here are a few examples:

-The other day he was having a hard time listening to Brad and I. We were getting a little frustrated with him and Coop was getting frustrated right back. After a while he started to tell me that he wanted a new mommy and daddy. I proceeded to tell him okay that I would go pack his things and he looked at me and said, "No, I like you and dad I just don't like parents." He has it all figured out. Brad and I are great as people, just not as parents. :)

-Coop has started Itty Bitty Ball down at the Legacy Center. I told him where we were going the other day and for some reason he couldn't say Itty Bitty Ball. He kept saying Itty Bitty Beetle and other stuff. Finally he came up to me and asked me to say it again. I said it and he looked at me all frustrated and said, "Mom! I don't speak SPANISH."

-The other day he had a problem listening again and AGAIN I was getting frustrated with him. He looked at me and said, "Mom, are you the boss?" Yup and never forget it! :)

Poor little Ryker has been sick the past week. We went to Arizona and the night before we were leaving he was coughing. My poor sister had to watch both my kids while they were sick. Well, I took Ryker in to his one year check-up today and found out not only is he sick with a really good chest cold and getting FOUR teeth in at one time, he has DOUBLE ear infections! I feel so bad for the poor kid. This is a first for our fam. Coop never had any and this is Ryker's first time. Sorry Ryker! Anyway, here are his stats:

Length: 30.5" 75%
Weight: 22 lbs 8 oz 50%
Head Circ: 48.25 cm 90%

1 comment:

The Bucks said...

Xander never had ear infections either and we just had our first with Atticus, not fun! I love that your little guy has an ample head, it makes me feel better about my kid's noggin.