Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Playgroup

This summer a few of us continued playgroup and the boys had such a great time. I put out the slide for them to swim and they all loved it with the exception of Cooper who yelled whenever I turned the water on..Don't you love when you buy something thinking how much your child will love it...only to be disappointed? I think I buy things sometimes thinking how much I would've loved it when I was that age not taking into account the fact that my child HATES water on his face. Oh well. Maybe Ryker will love it. If not, in the meantime there are plenty of kids in our neighborhood who enjoy it. At least I can feel like I got my moneys worth.






1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love Chase's face in that one picture of him :0)! Thanks for posting those! Fun times!