Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas

Once again we had to wake our kids up at around 9:30 Christmas morning. The whole Christmas Eve late night thing does them in. They were excited to come down and get their presents though!
It is so fun to have kids that get so excited to open presents. It brings that special something to Christmas again that you lost along the way somewhere.




Michelle way excited to open my present.



So thankful my dad was here with us for Christmas. His heart gave us quite a scare and I think all the time how lucky we are he is still here!



This picture isn't what it looks like. No, we did not give our child Rum. We had so many boxes because we were moving at the time that this is the one that was used for his toy. haha





The kids loved playing outdoors with their new jeep that grandma and grandpa got.




That afternoon we went back over to the Richs for a wonderful breakfast. After visiting with them Brad headed home and I came back up to Lewiston. That night Ryker, who has now started climbing out of the pack n play, fell asleep right behind the bedroom door. When I went up to check on him before bed, this is what I found:



My dad had to come up and help me move him. My arms weren't long enough to reach around. I am always so sad when Christmas night comes because I know it's all over for another year. This one was so much fun!

No comments: