Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rich Family Christmas Party

On Sunday Dec. 18th, the Rich Family had their Christmas party. We exchanged cousin gifts and also make-gifts. They are always a hit! Brad's family decided a while ago not to give gifts but to do make gifts. The party is always fun but I will say that I am usually stressed when November hits and I have no idea what to make. We had a military theme going on also because it was Carol's birthday that week and this was a party for her too.

Grandpa Bill leading in the troops









This year Brad and I, came up with the idea to give Double Snuggies. We decided to sew two snuggies together and give them with a poem. Blake and Ryan were way excited I'm sure! :)





The couples in their Snuggies.




Tiara had Brad this year and made him an awesome frame and Jazz blanket.




Lori made me some really neat Christmas bulbs with our name in vinyl on them.



The boys loved their presents too.


No comments: