Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dad's 54th

My dad turned 54 on March 5 and we celebrated with a luau. It was so fun to spend time with the fam. We played Minute to Win it after the dinner and everyone did awesome!
We are so grateful that he is still with us and are reminded about that everytime a special even rolls around. It is so crazy to reflect on what he went through and what we went through as a family and realize how far we've come. There were times there when I was so scared my dad would never be the same and now we have the same wonderful father and grandpa back with us but. Not only that but he's healthier then ever. His cardiologist in Salt Lake told him that his cholesterol numbers were the best he's ever seen. We are so proud of you dad!! (Hopefully someone got better pics then i did :))




Love this one of my dad if you can ignore the huge light in the way. Did I REALLY not see that when I was taking the picture??

No comments: