Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ryker's 2nd Birthday

Ryker turned two on February 23. He is getting so big and starting to look so much like a little boy instead of a little toddler. The night before his birthday I was baking his cake. I decided to bake him a little mini cake he could have for himself. I covered it and set it aside so that I could frost it the next day. I took a quick trip accross the street to deliver dinner and got back and found that Ryker had got a chair and found his cake. Early birthday cake for him. No remorse at all. :)
Ryker is really into the "No, David" books right now so I decided to make him a "No, David" cake. He loved it and kept pointing saying David. That evening we had family over for dinner and cake then Ryker opened his presents. He loved opening his gifts and I loved when it was over! :) We had a great time.

The guilty culprit



Birthday Breakfast. Waffles with raspberries and whipped cream. Yum!



The big party









We love Ryker so much! He is FULL of energy at this age. He is starting to talk quite a bit more and loves to say prayers. He is now in a big bed and we had to put a child lock on the handle because he just kept coming out. (Don't worry...we open the door once he's asleep). When he wakes up in the morning he usually has about ten books, ten blankets and ten stuffed animals scattered around him on his bed. What a fun little boy!

2 comments:

The Bucks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bucks said...

I love the David cake! You are seriously talented.

You had commented that magnets don't stick to stainless fridges. The newer ones have enough metal in them to allow magnets to stick. So, luckily I will be able to cover up our dent.