Sunday, March 27, 2011

Farewell Tyler!

Last month we drove up north to Logan to attend my nephew's farewell. He headed to Ft. Worth, Texas for his mission on April 6. The farewell was at 8:30 in the morning. It was a rough morning (Ryker screaming while being changed in the parking lot, Brad dropping the glass bowl and shattering it full of granola for the brunch afterwards, not being able to find clothes), but we made it! Tyler did an amazing job on his talk. The spirit was so strong in sacrament meeting. He will make a great missionary!






We took some pics of Ryker and Ava. They are basically twins. :) They were born the same day. They didn't love having pictures taken...typical two-year-olds!



2 comments:

Cameron said...

My sister served in that same mission a few years ago and has now gone back there to work. I will have to have her keep an eye out for him.

Cowan Family said...

I don't know why that just came up Cameron but it is really me---Jami:)