Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bear Lake

We hadn't been able to make it up to Bear Lake all winter so we decided to head up conference weekend with the Allreds. Saturday we took the snowmobile to the sinks sledding. The kids really like it but were nervous going down the hill. Since the snowmobile is probably over twenty years old, it took some talent getting it back up the hill but we worked it out. We stayed for a little while then it started rain/snowing and we headed back to the cabin.







When I got back to the cabin I realized my phone was missing. Crap! It wasn't in the car so I knew it must have been in my pocket sledding. I drove back up there praying the whole way. Well, once I got out of the car it was miserable. Blowing, and wet snow was coming down. I kept my eyes glued to the ground. I asked one lady if she'd seen one and she said she hadn't. I walked to the bottom of the sledding hill when all of a sudden I heard that same lady yelling at the top holding a phone!! I ran up and it was mine. She said someone had put it on one of the signs that I had walked right by! I had my eyes glued to the ground so I didn't see it. I guess she had felt bad for me and was coming to help me look when she saw it. I am so thankful for the power of prayer and nice people!!

No comments: