Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fourth Of July Weekend

Almost caught up!! For the Fourth we headed up to Logan Friday and went to the "Freedom Fire" at Romney stadium and watched Diamond Rio perform. I was a little worried about the kids sitting that long but they loved it. It worked out great because my family sat right in front of all Brad's family so I got both! I was surprised how many songs I knew that Diamond Rio sang.
The next morning we headed up to the cabin in Bear Lake. The weather was perfect for us this time. We went and sat on the beach and went boating. Bear Lake is so nice because it's just a relaxing trip. The kids can get a little crazy, but we always have such a great time up there. We even celebrated Bill's 75th Birthday. Happy Birthday Bill!! He is such a wonderful father-in-law!






Monday afternoon we headed over to Lewiston to catch a BBQ with my family. We got there just in time for some delicious food! My dad had purchased a bunch of tickets at the little festival at the park so we headed up to use them before the blow-up rides got taken down. By this point they were so hot the kids almost didn't want to play, but we forced them. :) I even went down the giant slide with Ryker. I'm sure that was a pretty sight with my huge belly. I almost topled backward climbing up the thing. It wasn't easy!! Ryker wasn't too sure about the ride that takes you up high.







He kind of whined the whole time, but he's a trooper!
After that, there was a huge waterfight. Michelle, my aunt Sonya and I, against Brad and Eddie. I would say it was a tie but Brad still contends that we are dirty players. He might have broken his toe also...oops. We were all pretty drenched, that included the inside of the house. Sorry mom!! That night were the fireworks. They were awesome as ever! Still love being able to sit right underneath them every year. My parents bought a bunch of fireworks and we went home and lit a few off before herding the kids to bed. Such a great Fourth!

Our attempt at a family pic. Ryker spilled water all down him. Nice of Eddy to join us. :)







Ryker getting nice and comfortable.






Cute Sonya & Rod

No comments: