Thursday, July 14, 2011

Matt's Open House/Wedding

Wow! I'm trying to play some serious catch up. I think I'm still clear back in May but I need to get these on here.
Our nephew Matt got married on May 20. A few days before he had an awesome open house in Logan complete with some bull riding. It was so much fun to watch. The kids weren't quite sure about it, but Brad sure got into it! :)







Matt and Jenny got married a couple days later and the wedding was beautiful! The flowers were so pretty at the Salt Lake temple and it was fun to take the kids on the grounds.






They had their luncheon and reception at La Caille. I'd never been there and it was beautiful. The grounds were so pretty. There were peacocks everywhere that the kids loved chasing. The boys also enjoyed hitting some golf balls on the green. They had their luncheon and reception in this atrium area that was full of gorgeous flowers and greenery.









No comments: