Friday, July 15, 2011

Lagoon

Our busy week ended with Lagoon on Friday with my family. We were going to get season passes this year because we live so close, but decided since I have to pay the same and can't ride the rides that we'll wait. My dad got ten dollar tickets so of course we were in. The kids loved it. We tried to get there right when they opened which was good because that day was so CROWDED!! We were able to get on a few rides pretty fast before the lines got too long. We decided to leave around four with the intent on going back later that night. We got back that night around eight and the lines were still LONG. I guess it didn't help that we went on a Friday. We were able to catch a few rides before it closed. I can't wait until next year when I can actually ride the rides! Coop's favorite ride was the Bombora. Brad took Ryker on that along with the Tidal Wave. He was barely tall enough to go on them. I had to explain to Brad that just because Ryker could ride the rides, didn't mean he necessarily should. He had the tightest grip on the Tidal Wave and he couldn't even hold his head up on the Bombora. He was a trooper though!












Coop was NOT HAPPY about being wet from the HydroLuge. He still smiled for the pic though.









No comments: