Tuesday, June 12, 2012

City Creek

Back in April my parents and I decided to head to City Creek with the boys. I had been with my parents once before, but we wanted to go back. It is so beautiful there and we knew the kids would love the fountains. We grabbed a quick bite at the food court and then wandered around until it closed. It was a little chilly so I didn't know if the boys would get in the water, but Cooper jumped right in. Ryker decided to sit this one out. Coop spent about fifteen minutes in there before he decided that he was freezing and I had to make a quick purchase at Gymboree for some clothes that he probably won't wear again. Oh well! It was worth it! We ended the night with some delicious Blood Orange gelato from Harmons. We had a great time and I can't wait to go back!

No comments: