Saturday, March 22, 2014

Glendale


So my brother Stephen bought a boat and invited us to Glendale boating. Since it was summer, I decided to head up to Cache Valley with the boys to go. His boat was so much fun. We haven't really been boating a lot because Brad's family sold their boat. I forgot how much I missed it. The water was nice, it wasn't very crowded and we had a great time. We had to practically force Ryker to get in the tube. He lasted a little bit but was pretty nervous the whole time. Cooper liked the tube a bit better. The water was nice enough to swim and so that's what I did. My dad is still a really good water skier and had a lot of fun on the smooth water. Too bad I never learned how to water ski that great. I think I've maybe been once or twice. I guess it's never too late to learn!

No comments: