Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rich Family Easter Party


This year we had the Rich family Easter party after Easter so we could get more people there. Grandma puts a lot of money in her Easter eggs and I'm not sure who gets more excited, the kids or the adults. The kids egg hunt was pretty exciting, especially when Hudson found a huge snake and was not the least bit afraid to pick it up. Then it was time for the adults. This year I figured I needed to turn my luck around from previous years because I had never done that great. During the adult hunt I may have bribed my nephew Braxton to show me where a good egg was and I would give him five bucks. Well, he decided that sounded like a good idea and since he helped hide the eggs he led me to twenty dollars. It's a good thing he showed me where the egg was because I don't think there is any way anyone would've been able to find it without being shown. It was a little too well hid under some dirt and leaves. I love these traditions that we have together with family! Oh, and I have no idea what was up with my eye. It's been too long to remember.

No comments: