Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lagoon


We hit Lagoon with my parents again this year. We took Sawyer with us this time and he loved all the little kid rides. Cooper had a great time riding his favorite roller coaster, the Bombora and I took Ryker on some of the more mellow rides. Unfortunately, Ryker still remembered his experience on the Dino Drop last year and wouldn't go on it with Cooper this year. I guess it might have scarred him just a little it. I even rode the swings with my mom and Brad. The whole time I was praying I wouldn't get sick because for some reason after kids my stomach has never been the same. After a trip on Rattlesnake Rapids we went and ate our lunch that we brought. I think Sawyer's favorite ride of the whole day was the bumper cars. Cooper was great and rode with him while Sawyer "drove". He was so sad he had to get off. Living five minutes away from Lagoon you would think we would go more, but at least we make it once a year!

No comments: