Sunday, June 22, 2014

Logan Pool


My parent's ward rents out the Logan pool for a swim night and we've made it up the last few years. I wish so much we had a pool like that in Farmington, but we get to enjoy the Logan one every now and then. Michelle was up visiting so we took her kids with us because she was out with friends that night. The boys were so excited to swim, especially because Carson and Sophie were there. They didn't really want to go on the slides, but they loved it when the water got dumped on them in the kid pool. Another favorite was playing with Stephen. He is so good to play with them. Carson's life jacket was a little too cinched in one of the pics. It's pretty funny. Also, Coop looks like he's drowning in one of the pics, but I promise everyone was okay. It got a little chilly towards the end of the night so I got out with Sawyer and took the pictures. So, funny story. For some reason whenever I go to get my keys to unlock my car I always panic a bit because I think maybe I lost them. I know I wouldn't lock them in the car because I always push the lock button on my keys when I leave. Well, this trip I go to get my keys and can't find them anywhere! I search through my bag. I go talk to the people, I go retrace my steps looking through the grass in the dark. I even went and reached into the window and unlocked my car to look inside my car. Of course the alarm goes off and I don't have my keys to turn it off. It was pretty awesome. I just ran away from my car pretty quick. Well, I get back to the pool and of course my dad found them in my bag in an outside pocket. Why do I always freak out before I thoroughly check my whole bag? Who knows. I can laugh about it now.

No comments: