Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Caught once again

Okay, NO, I normally don't keep my kitchen is this condition. I'd like to think I'm a clean person...but it's hard when you have a little one that wants to open anything that's shut!!





I was getting pretty annoyed cleaning it up for the third time that day when I just decided to watch him. He was having the best time exploring and seeing all the new things. Then, I glanced up and found this handprint on the oven and a thought came into my mind-Don't wish for things to hurry and change..enjoy him at this age while it lasts! I guess I can deal with putting everything away a few more times :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I started laughing when I saw these pictures! I know what you are going through all too well...

The Bucks said...

It's never too early to have him help you clean it up. At least you'll never lose him, just follow the trail.

Mick and Tiff said...

That handprint is awesome. Cooper is just so dang cute! Did I tell you I put Addy's hair in curlers earlier this week. Yeah, it was a horrible experience. Her hair isn't long enough and she hated the whole thing. She looked like a frizzy puffball. Well we are off to Logan tonight. Mick is going to the Aggie game tonight. I am sure that will make Brad happy. Talk to you soon!

Katy said...

Ash,
This is so my life right now! Every stage has some funny behavior, I guess. Love it!
Katy